Time & Location
About The Event
Adventure Quest is designed as an outdoor group therapy experience lead by experienced professionals, also known as wilderness therapy. Wilderness therapy encourages participants to increase their engagement and participation in therapy outside of the traditional office setting. In wilderness therapy, adolescents are placed in a challenging environment in which they must change their behaviors to meet the obstacles they face. As they change their habits and ways of thinking, personal growth occurs, resulting in improved self-esteem, self-awareness and social skills developed in the group setting.
Adventure Quest Leaders:
Matt Fosket, MA, LIMHP, NCC, Mental Health Therapist-Child & Family Therapy Institute of Nebraska
Jacki Proctor, M. Ed. Experiential Learning and Development, Owner-Midwest Inspiration Quest
Adventure Quest Details:
Adventure Quest is for boys who will be entering grades 5th-8th for the 2019-2020 school year.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited. An email confirmation will be send at time of online registration.
Pre-payment of $40 registration fee is required.
No refunds will be issued without 24 hour notice prior to event.
Midwest Inspiration Quest Youth Participation Agreement & Medical Release must be completed and submitted prior to day of event.
Participants will be responsible for bringing the following supplies:
- Backpack for storage and transport of all items
- Bug Spray
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Water Shoes
- Tennis Shoes (closed toe/closed heal shoes, no sandals or flip flops)
- Hat and Sunglasses Recommended (please refrain from bringing valuable items)
- Plastic Bags to protect phones or personal items (we will ask that phones be stored during day)
- Healthy and Nutritious Sack Lunch (We encourage proteins, nuts, fruits and veggies. Please no sugary or carbonated drinks)
- Two Healthy and Nutritious Snacks
Upon Registration, parents/guardians will receive pick up and drop off details. If a participant is not dropped off by scheduled start time, they risk forfeiting participation and the $40 registration fee.
SPACE IS LIMITED and Pre-Registration is Required. Registration must be completed using the online system.
For More Information:
Jacki Proctor, Ph: 308-660-2285, Email: email@example.com
Matt Fosket, Ph: 308-532-4940, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us Online:
- Sold OutAdventure Quest Participant$40$400$0